[syndicate] Fluxus 1962-2002

Eryk Salvaggio eryk at maine.rr.com
Wed Oct 30 18:51:56 CET 2002

I'm not sure how much "existence" Fluxus has been showing for the last
20...maybe in some "critical" sense of the people who want to write
essays, but I do remember Yoko Ono suing Jake Platt for marking the
canvases when they were at an exhibit with a sign that said "No One Can
Tell You Not To Touch The Art." Meanwhile a great majority of them are
arguing over who is fluxus and who is not; and recycling work from 28
years ago with very little or no new output. Yes, fluxus exists as a
history but it does not exist as fluxus.

-e.