[DOORS] Doors of Perception 7: scroll time!

desk at doorsofperception.com desk at doorsofperception.com
Fri Oct 25 11:12:36 CEST 2002

Doors of Perception 7: scroll time!

With three weeks to go, this is our last news email to you before our conference in three weeks from now. This mail contains the provisional line-up for
Open Doors, plus a list of the companies, research labs, and universities, that are coming to the conference. If you have not yet registered to come, take
a quick scroll down the list: you will see that a terrific group is coming to Doors 7. If you really can't make it, tell a friend, colleague or client who
can. (We will resume our regular monthly newsmail at the end of November).
http://flow.doorsofperception.com/

OPEN DOORS TAKES SHAPE
Open Doors is a three-hour presentation of project presentations that focus on new uses of pervasive computing. The session is on Friday 15 November (Day
Two) at 16:00. We are still evaluating several last-minute proposals, but the following presentations are already confirmed. The winner receives a trip to
India to present at the next DoorsEast.
- Jussi Angesleva  (MediaLab Europe) Wireless communication using the whole body
- Lizbeth Goodman  (Smart Lab) Flutterfly: flow theory and visualisation
- Rein Jansma (Zwarts & Jansma) Interactive car parks
- Jeroen Kee and Esther Polak (Waag) Amsterdam realtime
- Michael Kieslinger (Interaction Design Institute Ivrea) Fluid Time
- Shona Kitchen / Ben Hooker (Royal College of Art) Hybrid spaces
- Lavrans Lovlie (Interaction Design Institute Ivrea) Tomorrow's services
- Gary McDarby (MediaLab Europe) Mindgames
- Willem Minderhout (Atos Origin) New Arcania: more room for rivers
- Josephine Pletts / Usman Haque (Royal College of Art) Hardspace and Softspace
- Casey Reas (Interaction Design Institute Ivrea) Living Surfaces
- Pedro Sepulveda (Royal College of Art) Digital Shelters
- Femke Wolting and Bruno Felix (Submarine) Crisis, a multi-player game
- Victor Vina (Interaction Design Institute Ivrea) Box: design your own Network
- J-C Zoels & A Cervini (Interaction Design Institute Ivrea) Mobile Embodiments

To unsubscribe or edit subscription visit
http://www.doorsofperception.com/users/?157365024a59658a0f0735be43062caa