The War Against Imagination

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Mon Oct 21 15:50:28 CEST 2002

BlankThe War Against Imagination

A New 'Ouch Those Monkeys' Anthem for all to sing along to. Asking us

to try and reclaim back our imaginations, our minds, our souls, our

spirits, our own intentions and dreams. Kicking against the seemingly

never-ending cycle of state imposed infotainment and psychological

mutation of the self. We must fight this War against our Imaginations.

1. New Track by 'Ouch Those Monkeys' - The War Against Imagination
http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2815/2815775.html

2.'Ouch Those Monkeys' - Mp3.com site
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/388/ouch_those_monkeys.html

3. tracks from the 'Ouch Those Monkeys' first album 'Clammy & Deluded'
http://www.furtherfield.org/furthernoise/otm/docs/index.htm

An Electro Punk-Darkwave experience offering a dynamic mixture of noise
& experimental music that incorporates an eclectic mix of electro pop,
punk angst, futurist dysfunction.

4. 'Ouch Those Monkeys' Here's Yer Money! A protest against the rulerz
of the world valuing profit (oil) over civilian lives...
http://www.furtherfield.org/otmwar/

An Internet based band who are exploring contemporary ideas, politics,

genetics, eugenics, false wars, separatism, isolation, institutional

control, mediation, infotainment, film culture, dysfunction, mutation,

post-humanism, cyber thought, plastic surgery, extropian dreams and the

wrath of insecure masculinity causing global carnage and its affect on

humanities' psyche.