CAROLIE BILLS NEW LITERARY UNDERGROUND

august highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 11:26:12 CEST 2002

CAROLIE BILLS

SPINDLE POLE BODY #020      [excerpt]
www.newliteraryunderground.com

by cctv started in progress   ) ) )  logging  but   ) ) )  then you for some
more  now   profound impression  he  finally you married you of you who  are
firefighters  would call is have plan in against me  before she put me that
dress     and then rose up her long   less that ten feet away  up  our
stockings   ) ) )  had hotter ever had   cardinal beaufort had  furnished
big  sexy or law with rich  american than female relative  is them
sier   ) ) )  you doing well  we have do  well  and georgia rmb per year
carefully  was  well he did know  for  mccaffrey  you all for  said
fifteenth-century sherman   does poor native american  hurdles sandborn  was
pass   ) ) )  everglades test  other  party  this year  have so and at
without memories   ) ) )  south and of   ) ) )   my question is how
move   ) ) )   told    ) ) )  is fucking shake hands and  just like
viciously while   ) ) )  say that saying   yes   i been and fields  now in
deflecting his constant keep   have sounds  more suddenly   turned   ) ) )
my right over platform    ) ) ) his fists with yon viper    ) ) )  call
robert ingram good you  little bitch  yes yes do that   were  encouraging
him   ) ) )  he thought in that respect  things had  sometimes tried   ) ) )
soothe her in and they  seemed   ) ) )  defy  proximity her useful my wife
had crush on her  so both men  hips  pushing public life   shots  want
l   ) ) )  copies and came and stood  ) ) )  troubles  extravagance  my
dear child  so plates into   ) ) ) today doesn't make whole  said in my
working bluster now slamming   ) ) )
 ) ) )  smiles on our shoulders   when we we my mother becoming  my she
remained   ) ) )  slanders upon her  ) ) )  steinberg we  been thrown
to   ) ) )  plague-pit but so now  in  sahara--and much back entrance was no
longer  must  man  do you not  know do because never wanted job   told them
they could mean i would you go about achieving  my best model now  guess  in
with pantiless  did he  feeling that she  realize he   stop of meetings with
officials  this is would you  go about achieving my best  model now  guess
in or nothing in return  at  long him  york was evidently  much struck
scholarship went into effect  in initiatives represent   ) ) )  ) ) )
ave   ) ) )  president  talk usually have these  meetings before cameras
body  harder watch have seen very   ) ) )  beach  rather go   ) ) ) and
then picked up   ) ) )  was looking now just   ) ) )  something  out
playing  with her nipple distinctness  and  would you  where broken into
they had  no reasonable going   ) ) )  be children babe  given gift  and you
can  join me  looked at me ass  hole  have some pretty improved up   she was
big girl  almost  personal collection  you originally imagined   trembling
with some   ) ) )  firm and beautiful against  said audrey you have failed
you close  friends allison  and  but decided not   ) ) )  encourage
used   ) ) )  in   ) ) )  note  stranger  red panties   her said
ossing   ) ) )    ) ) )  her  blotting-attention   and think that this our
schools has seared   ) ) )

 ) ) )  was present   ) ) )  his tried cock that big   alongside   ) ) )
inquest  no doubt   and  assuming you   ) ) )  basically stupid and if

---