Your message to syndicate has been rejected

Andrej Tisma aart at eunet.yu
Wed Oct 16 03:21:11 CEST 2002

Dear Mrs. Kathleen,
Thank you for detailed explanation, but I was just transferring (forwarding)
the petition against the war in Iraq that I have received from somebody
else. The point is that people sign it and send to UN, and the number of its
supporters should say something to you and to the UN.
It is also a pity that that petition was not drafted by UN, because it would
be its real and useful role in this mad world.
Best,
Andrej Tisma