quick kill someone

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 8 05:13:37 CEST 2002

quick kill someone

k3% saddam hussein

iksh:  saddam:  not found

k4% s a homicidal k4% dictator s ksh:  is:  k5% who is addicted
sondheim ttyr3 Oct sondheim 7 ttyr3 22:55 Oct (mailhost.nyf.org) 7

k6% to weapons of k6% mass-destruction to to:  k7% the danger k7% already
danger significant is the:  k8% k8% and and it it grows grows worse worse
with with time time and:  k9% k9% confront confront him him before before
he he even even stronger stronger confront:  you have mail in you k10%
learned we've that learned iraq that has iraq trained has el trained qaeda
el members qaeda k10% members we've > bomb making

can can decide decide on on any any given given day day provide >
biological provide weapon a group to terrorists

smoking gun

could come form come mushroom cloud.

the smoking gun
could come in form
of mushroom cloud.

***

both chambers are expected to give the authority
to the president to pull the trigger.

you have mail in you

===