f.

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Oct 6 14:04:06 CEST 2002

Hi Frederic,

we can improve the un/realised  project rate any time,

maybe it is the transmediale which regrets the most the
delay of the bowling party.
i have been at ars electronica for a short while this year,
big shows are alwys good, though this time
i have seen the kitsch game stations of the Romanian beach alleys
exposed at the OK. center in Linz as hits of electronic art installations,
a loop of evidences called symposium at Brucknerhaus,
Carnivore sofware exposed for the tenth time...
the Kingdom of Piracy project managed to present a research
project about anti-copyright and copyleft without
mentioning Semiotext(e), Autonomedia, multiple name projects,
the body Movies of Rafale Lozano Hemmer was maybe nice,
but in the end it presented only people's shadow projected
on a building, seeing the net.art projects,
i thought that 'art' is just a word...

will see whether transmediale can step out form the shadow of
the ars electronica fiasco, and can affiliate to the level of better
variants of the same topic, documenta 11...

greetings,
anna

ps. i am happy that jodi still exists!

>(because, because, because
>(you _know why)

>I think we can use it for a more friendly (to us) event than transmediale
later (because)