[syndicate] Re: f.

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 5 11:21:34 CEST 2002

>so lovely

ah, well, not so much.

I ask myself what have I done for syndicate lately
so, this is a public apology
first to anna
because she delivered a wonderful proposal text for the bowling party and I
sent it nowhere
(because, because, because I was not online before the transmediale
deadline was over and because, because, because, I, I, I and I and)

second to the list
because anna delivered a wonderful proposal text for the bowling party and
I sent it nowhere
(you _know why)

I think we can use it for a more friendly (to us) event than transmediale
later (because)

now, claudia, I'm working on the 'top' thing
(because I've got the flu)

listening to italo disco (hello, you) and also working on something else
the family network is up and running and we have 4 computers on broadband
for what purpose ?

I forget if it is ok to send attachements to this list
(in fact there is a size limit, so:
http://pleine-peau.com/vide-poches/water.JPG )

f.