[syndicate]

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sat Oct 5 09:51:15 CEST 2002

[ fffffffffffff

Contact us to learn about the true benefits you can obtain to communicate with confidence!!
"Make your accent simply disappear!"
For Accent Reduction Empowerment, visit us on the web today at :-
www.nomoreaccent.com
Thank you for your time and interest...

[ blowing in the mousse ....

integer at www.god-emil.dk a *crit :