lasting flowers

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Oct 2 20:24:30 CEST 2002

fw: message from anart

>i have checked, and can not see any easy way out , sorry.
>any solution must be on the mailer side.
>i doubt any elegant solutions even then :P

what means: that we have to reject every e-mail (flower) one by one by hand

>seems like your weekend is already decided for you.

+ at the moment it is rather difficult to use the admin panel in the
Syndicate web space .. takes a while to load

in case some Syndicate subscribers feel like putting some time into
rejecting e-mails
please announce ..

we could set some more people as secretaries ... and perhaps this way
clean the server over some time ?

dessert job

kind regards

claudia