[syndicate] rE: a

clement Thomas ctgr at free.fr
Tue Oct 22 15:37:39 CEST 2002

galaxiing the ether, I met once a ravissante blonde lady in a cigar smoking.
most elegant.
she didn't seem to be angry at all, so I concluded that she was a girl.

I also met a boy in a smoking, but no cigar.
this He looked annoyed or maybe he was only troubeled in stomacks.

anyway,
galaxy plining leads to the best upperclouds.
so maybe I only crossed Yang Tse fume smoking salmons.

Some get payed for this.
I call the president right away, then I contact you once more.

with my best petales en regalia

--
OG