Art Documentary Association

Seth Thompson seththompson at wigged.net
Sun Oct 13 18:52:59 CEST 2002

   Dear Friends,

   I recently developed a site to provide an online forum for art documentary

   makers.  It can be found at (http://www.artdocumentary.org)  The Art

   Documentary Association's mission is to provide a forum to find out how

   art documentary makers can create enticing art documentaries that are

   intelligent, exciting and accessible.

   The success of this association depends on the activity of the community.

   I am hoping that art documentary makers will share experiences and

   collaboratively work together to create better arts education models

   through the media.  I welcome articles, opinions and resource information

   to be posted on the site.

   Please tell all that may be interested to visit the site

   at:http://www.artdocumentary.org.  If you have any questions or need

   additional information please do not hesitate to contact me

   atseththompson at wigged.net.  Thank you for your time.

   Best wishes,

   Seth Thompson
   --
   Seth Thompson
   Wigged Productions
   seththompson at wigged.net
   http://www.wigged.net

   Evolving Traditions: Artists Working in New Media
   Video Documentary. 2002. (Color, 56:35)
   Directed and produced by Seth Thompson.

   Profiles four internationally recognized artists who have incorporated
   current computer technology into their work to enhance their artistic
   visions.  Artists addressed are: Mark Amerika, Tennessee Rice Dixon, Toni
   Dove, and Troika Ranch.

   http://www.wigged.net/evolvingtraditions/