[syndicate] jim leftwich featured in the m.a.g. special edition

hoord'hur hoordhur at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 28 18:04:47 CET 2002

> i wish you all holiday cheer for you and your
> families!

merde !
i take ze mick for saying i am feed up to see
zankzgiving turkey hen at tv az a conzubztancial
hypostaz of my naked mom laying on the back in the
kitchen & that alwez aound 8 pm in all zitcom..enuf !
itz an inzult to my hot & warm mom, my cuisine and my
gute apetit, beside i said to my kids to put porno
moviez during familly time vor protecting our cultural
ekzepzion & coconing in good ambianz and not global
hen rump..itz a beastificazioning of humankind at lazt

> for dessert

vor dessert you want to know what vor dezert..