\\ n2+o

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 21 16:02:35 CET 2002

>NN,
>
>I tried to license a Mac with Max 4.1 today for Nato, using 242.rambouille.

allo

may note that Cycling74 has enacted a typically illegal and impotent
software license for max 4.1 prohibiting NATO.0+55 and extra software [i.mhhm] from inter.operation
sans obtaining a sspecial passport from Cycling74 which entails
_providing_ Cycling74 with _advanced_ copies of the software !!!!!!

                    w h i s t l e .  w h i s t l e

                    [Not only has Cycling74 stolen NATO.0+55 intellectual property
                        they have also copied NATO and WTO routines !!!!!!

given Cycling74's Thievery.INC record of intellectual property thievery and monopolistic chicanery
this would [optimistically] constitute suicide and/or open the v.western avenue for a particularly exploitative accord
whereby I am forced to volunteer to feed Zicarelli's offspring, spouse, and short.fat.ugly minimum wage lackeys.

As you may know I have taken legal action against Cycling74
for past criminal activity. The other matters shall be addressed in USA.

Am anticipating 4-6 months before resolution. One may expect
several new products (entirely new concepts not stolen + regurgitated NATO.0+55) at that time.

NN

+ ev!.densz 4 nonl!near zumaz!on zkemaz

|| m9ndfukc.macht.fre!

        _____..... !zometr!kc kontrakz!onz
  .
    .
       .
          .
             .
               .
     dom!z!lz + ch!fon!erz
= l!kl! konduz!v 1 shok total                  .
                       .
                       .
                       .
    .