new projects

nikola tosic nikola at tosic.com
Fri Nov 15 18:42:43 CET 2002

i have waited for some time to send this email about new projects

by the time i am sending this email my interest about these new projects lowered a bit but i am still very happy we have produced these projects

first project is personality stereotypes book volume 1
it is a yellow page book printout of the website and you can buy it if you send me 10 euro + shipping or in some bookstores in france
book is not GREAT but i am happy we made it and i would be even more happy if you buy it
for more information email me at nikola at tosic.com
www.personality-stereotypes.com

second project is community mapping
on this website you can register, save the period of your life, and then within this period you can save information about communities to which you belonged during this period of life, most importantly you can save geographical maps of your communities therefore creating pretty pixelated imagery
i wish to thank claus wahlers for flash programming, snowchyld for back-end programming and curt cloninger for writting
it is possible there are few bugs left so please save error messages and send them to me ( although bugs are always interesting ) at nikola at tosic.com or if you wish to learn more how to use this website and save your maps email me again or icq me at 50814167
i forgot to mention that color of maps are determined by the type of the community and transparency by the importance of your community
please do not abuse the website to draw silly things, we are interested only in real maps
www.community-mapping.org

again if you have any questions email nikola at tosic.com