Fw: Ballett Frankfurt to be shut down by politicians

Tetsuya OZAKI ozaki at realtokyo.co.jp
Thu May 30 21:15:25 CEST 2002

Dear friends,

Attached is a message from Dana Caspersen.  Please help the Ballett
Frankfurt by forwarding this email to your friends and/or going to their
web site: http://www.sign.de/forsythe

Thanks.

Tetsuya

--------------------

Subject: closure

Hello everyone, I am sending along this letter from Bill Forsythe about the
threat to close the Ballett Frankfurt. This is actually happening, there is
a meeting set on monday with the politicians. We would very much appreciate
your support, please write to the Frankfurt city government and send this
mail to everyone that you think might help us out. You can also go to the
website:
www.sign.de/forsythe
and send a pre-written e-mail to the government, in support of the company.
The site is in German, but easy to negotiate, click on "e-mail aktion", fill
in your info, (e-mail address is required) and then click "abschicken"-

Thank you and greetings, Dana

--------------------

Friends-
The politicians of the city of Frankfurt are about to close the Ballett
Frankfurt. They want to have classical story ballets. I'm so dumbfounded I
don't know what to think or feel. Spread the word please and have people
send letters if possible, it's very important. Thanks so much.

Bill

Please address all letters to:

Oberburgermeisterin Petra Roth and Kulturdezernent Bernd Nordhoff

please send all letters to  my assistant
celestine.hennermann at stadt-frankfurt.de and we will pass them on to the
politicians.

--
Tetsuya OZAKI