\/\ hav a zeat + adm!r m!242m! ztand up

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 29 04:21:11 CEST 2002

         242.spider - the ones have `decided` to live in the garden.

                      if one stood still for an elongated time
                      plants would be happy to provide a bio.embrace.
                      it is due 2 they are undesirous of running away.

                      most xyz = m[|io]squ[i|o]t[o|e]s

         242.nn     - i am the utterance of my name. i am the K{OS}M!I!K glue.
                      i am the private fluid world. liquid air re:laxation.
                      the queen of lassitude. I AM THE QUEEN!!!

                      I KAN KONNEKT EVER{!}THING 2 EVER{!}THING ELSE

                                thornz   <
                      i am she who is. l]ov[e.
                                           >    thornz

ztr!!!!!!![m!]nng