No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon May 27 18:56:27 CEST 2002

From: "cindy l" <cindylap at hotmail.com>
To: 55 at bek.no
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:29:57 +0300
Subject: /55\re:
Sender: 55-admin at bek.no

>>do you touch? are you touched?

you still didn't answer... i wonder why you boys allways run away from what
really matters...

>ugly body's can touch aswell so can ugl! txt's.

there are no ugly texts, there are good texts and bad texts, like
performers, isn't it? i was referring to the good one's, but, there again,
what is good for me may not be good for the rest... the eternal paradigm+a

>i dont particularly like "nice"

there we go again... for beauty is the terror of all things... bla bla bla.
but you know, 'nice' is my nickname. don't you like me?

>>wich perception of happiness would u like to be real ?

>i particularly like the "papillions dans le ventre" happiness,..and u ?
i wouldn't call it 'papillons', specially if it's 'dans le ventre', but 'le
ventre'... ouep! vive le ventre!!! s'il n'est pas mort...

maybe i would call 'happiness' to touch. what do you think?