[syndicate] unsubscribe

[jernej kožar] jernej.kozar at glu-sg.si
Mon May 27 09:21:48 CEST 2002

unsubscribe me, please

-----Original Message-----
From: syndicate-owner at anart.no [mailto:syndicate-owner at anart.no]On
Behalf Of integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 9:26 AM
To: syndicate at anart.no
Subject: [syndicate]

dearest no body

i am not alexei shulgin

i am more like you

klever

do you think girls are klever +?

i think boys start out as girls ...

yesterday morning. when i realised that the 01 who
in my dream had died, and whose baby i gave birth to - dead,
was in fact kissing my dreamtears away.

madly. nn - breathing

  i w   m y           n a   a
            s   d             m     l             y i   y               n
.             d     D             r f                 e a                 a
c                 m t                                     h k
a i                 d s                   s                 d i
i n                 e g                 d                   , m
y                 a                   n d                 d r
e                 w a                 h m                 o t
s e                 e a                   r                 b s
a                   b a                 y w                   a
i y                   .                 g                   a
v                   e                                       b
i                   r                   t                   h
t                  !

it snous in armenia _____... zame face is
ever!

are