Artistic Software for Dummies and, by the way, Thoughts

Anna Balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sat May 25 12:20:56 CEST 2002

--------------------
Sorry, this might have not much to do with the read-me
festival in general, but reading this text there is no way
to keep in the definition of the Russian "kulturologija" by
Jutta Scheer:

K = [A - (E + F + H)] x RM

K=kulturologija
A=anthropology
E=empirical knowledge
F=Field Study
H=Historical facts
RM=pseudo Russian Mysticism

Whilst the shelves in the library and bookshops are
groaning because of kulturologija in Russia, it took some
time to locate the kulturologija institutes in Moscow and
St. Petersburg and to identify the authors of the theories
as the former ateism and marxism professors.
What a chaos!
kind greetings,
anna

ps. marcel duchamp was evaluating the work of R.Mutt.

integer at www.god-emil.dk írta:

...in which case I understand why Alexei Shulgin is so
terrified by `nn`