No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat May 25 02:14:26 CEST 2002

for selekt short.fat and most importantly very ugly demoralized seamurfs

quoting Olga Goriunova <og at avia.formoza.ru>

>Knowledge could not be transmitted solely on the
>>theoretical level, outside of ritual practice.
>It was transmitted only
>through personal and full communication of the chosen with the chosen.

that is why.

your vulgarities shall never dissuade me

* whispered gravity to all aviators                        [gladiatorz

one must be truly insane or truly idiotik to oppose it   [nn smilez at slkt geniuses (geniuses are angels
                                                          awaiting finite prices for plastik surgery

                                                          hesse smiles knowingly.

                                                          nn - you. shall i love you +? [lekker zm!lz

                                                          hesse: YES! i have always wanted to konsum glass beads
                                                                 from each others mouths.

                                                          nn - the liquid deliciously dilutes in your mouth.
                                                               moist. following your lips' kontours ...

                                                          hesse: !!! ______... znoukrasch!!!

                                                          nn - ___... well. yes. all glass beads like eskaping.
                                                               it is why they attend the 8th international
                                                               salt symposium.

nn - prajna knouledge !z not taught. !t !z komun!katd.
     !t avo!dz d!zt!ngu!sh!ng betu!n dze knouer + dze knoun
     dze zubjkt + dze objkt.

> ! shl hav unprotektd sex u!th 01 randoml! atrakt!v perzonaj.

! uant to uatch!!!

> [nn zm!lez at her m!sch!ef]

very unsanitary, nn!

> [+ dont u dare tell dzm]

sealing my mouth....... but looking for all randmly attractive personajes
to inject a small camera under their skin so that I can uatch nn being
pleasured+pleasuring an xx/xy? lifeform!!!