No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu May 23 11:24:24 CEST 2002

artclay <artclay at netsurfer.ch>

>do you mean 'should' or 'sold' both are very impersonal.

art - ! uant dze uorld. r u abl 2 g!v !t 2 m! or not +?

> everything can be cracked ....

but source code is so much more delicious isnt it +?               [if 1 has permission.

particularly the n2+o.book t!p.t!p.t!pe.

   /* if(x->paramupdate)

   places such as - where immune.play plays.plays.plays entangl++
   0+0 boundar!ez. or radzr boundar!ez = uear da! l!ght fallz !n uz.

   ->

        >What do you want most

        the network of expectations is the ephemeral nothing.
        love is the riddle of self-buying.
        desire - the asymmetry of capital.

        power is 0+0 without kontrol.

        the most valuable asset is the human imagination.

        i am false.

           Focus on the musculature which now is failing you.

           Power is 0+0 without kontrol.

           The most valuable asset is the human imagination.

           `Your worst enemy, is your nervous system.
           At any moment the tension inside you is liable
           to translate itself into some visible symptom.

           It has no capital, and its titular head is a
           self whose whereabouts nobody knows but feels.

           This juridical konzept involves 2 fundamental tendencies:

           The notion of a right that is affirmed in the construction
           of a new order that envelops the _entire space of what
           it considers civilization, a boundless, universal space.

           The notion of right that encompasses all time within its ethical foundation.
           It exhausts historical time, suspends history, and summons the past and
           future within its ethical order. In other words, it presents its order
           as permanent, eternal, and necessary.

           He assumed again his air of a schoolmaster questioning a promising pupil:
           How does one man assert his power over another?

           By making him suffer, he said.

           Exactly. By making him suffer. Obedience is not enough.
           Unless he is suffering, how can you be sure that he
           is obeying your will and not his own.

           Power is in inflicting pain and humiliation.

           Power is in tearing human minds to pieces
           and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing`

                   but - if we are    v   a   s   t

                   hesse

                   "It is just the same with mothers. When they have borne their
                    children and given them their milk and beauty and strength,
                    they themselves become invisible, and no one asks about them any more."

                   "But that is sad," I said, without really thinking very much about it.

                   "I do not think it is sadder than all other things," said Leo. "Perhaps
                    it is sad and yet also beautiful. The law ordains that it shall be so."

                   "The law?" I asked curiously. "What law is that, Leo?"

                   "The law of service. He who wishes to live long must serve, but he
                    who wishes to rule does not live long."

                   "Then why do so many strive to rule?"

                   "Because they do not understand. There are few who are born to be masters;
                    they remain happy and healthy. But all the others who have only
                    become masters through endeavor, end in nothing."

                   "In what nothing, Leo?"

                   "For example, in the sanitoria."

                    I understood little about it and yet the words remained
                    in my memory and left me with a feeling that this Leo knew all kinds of things,
                    that he perhaps knew more than us, who were ostensibly his masters.

                andor rilke

        A good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be
        guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest possible trust.
        A merging of two people is an impossibility, and where it seems to exist, it is a
        hemming-in, a mutual consent that robs one party or both parties of their fullest
        freedom and development. But once the realization is accepted that even between the
        closest people infinite distances exist, a marvelous living side-by-side
        can grow up for them, if they succeed in loving the expanse between them, which
        gives them the possibility of always seeing each other as a whole before an
        immense sky.

                love consists in this, that two solitudes greet
                and protect and touch each other.

                yes, for beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror,
                which we still are just able to endure, and we are so awed for
                it serenely disdains to annihilate us.

           ___... it is more like that you touch.

   -> fr!ghtened +?

   daaaaaaaa. moment ov teror = beg!ng ov l!f.  beaut!.
   and once 1 venturez `down` this path there is no turning back.
   !t u!l not u!thztand dze v!olensz ov love.teorie++ \ melt!ng !n 01
        del!z!ouz z!lnt zkr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m.

   */
}