No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue May 21 03:15:14 CEST 2002

`will you come away with me?' he said finally to her; but the reed shook her head, she was so
attached to her home.

`you have been trifling with me,' he cried, `i am off to the pyramids. good-bye!' and he flew away.

`my feet are fastened to this pedestal and i cannot move.'

`dear prince,' said the swallow, `i cannot do that;' and he began to weep.

`swallow, swallow, little swallow,' said the prince, `do as i command you.'

When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when
his wings enfold you yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinionsmay
wound you. And when he speaks to you believe in him, though his voice may shatter
your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

then the snow came, and after the snow came the frost.

but at last he knew that he was going to die. he had just strength to fly up to the prince's shoulder
once more. `good-bye, dear prince!' he murmured, `will you let me kiss your hand?'

`i am glad that you are going to egypt at last, little swallow,' said the prince, `you have stayed too
long here; but you must kiss me on the lips, for i love you.'

[insert hesse++

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth
so is he for your pruning. Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your
tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall he descend to your roots and
shake them in their cling to the earth.

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked.
He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you
until you are pliant; and then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may
become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

at that moment a curious crack sounded inside

`as he is no longer beautiful he is no longer
useful,' said the art professor at the university.
then they melted the statue in a furnace, and the mayor held a meeting of the corporation to decide
what was to be done with the metal. `we must have another statue, of course,' he said, `and it shall
be a statue of myself.'

`of myself,' said each of the town councillors, and they quarrelled. when i last heard of them they
were quarrelling still.

 [god glanzez at nn zm!l!ng.  -.-

`what a strange thing!' said the overseer of the workmen at the foundry.

`this broken lead heart will not melt in the furnace.

                                                [gleeeeeeeeee

http://www.yanagisawa.se/collections/f1999/f1999_2.html

yes, the springtime did need you. many stars
demanded that you sense them. a wave
since gone by lifted itself toward you,
or when you passed a window that was open, a violin
gave itself up. all this was a change.
but did you complete it?  were you not always
distracted with expectation, as though this were
but announcing someone you could love? (where would
you have concealed her, with those strange heavy thoughts
going in and out of you, lasting into the night)
when longing overcomes you, sing of the Lovers; their
famous feeling is not immortal enough.

>>> * The Man Who Cracked The Code to Everything

at that moment a curious crack sounded inside

>>> Steven Levy talks to Stephen Wolfram, boy genius turned recluse
>>> turned science renegade, about his new book "A New Kind of Science."

Kissing the words, remembering your thoughts in my streams...
rushing away to be your voice, singing your world as
I krusssssccccch the stones under my waters.

`you have _chosen'

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz