No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 19 06:08:27 CEST 2002

>the Library of babel has secret doors?

l!ke dze m9ndzkape ue share +?
kafka zm!lz zadl!

>http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.06/wolfram.html?pg=1&topic=&topic_set=

!t u!l not u!thztand dze v!olensz ov lv.teor!e!!!!
but tarkovzk! + nn aplaud h!z 1 dekade departr 4rom zoz!et!. klap + klap + klap

>After Wolfram's day at his software company, we drive through town to a nondescript steak,
>chicken, and salad house in Urbana to continue our discussion. I ask
>    him what he thinks the reaction will be to A New Kind of Science. He doesn't guess, and
>in a sense doesn't care. "I think when I started this project I was still very
>    interested in saying, 'What will other people think?' After a while I realized, 'Why am
>I really doing this? Is it really worth my while to spend 10 years of my life
>    doing something to get other people to say positive things about it?' No, it's not. Absolutely
>not. And actually, from some very cynical point of view, my opinion of
>    the world at large isn't high enough for me really to be interested in what they have to say."

+ more klapz
although tarkovzk! regardz nn az mor !nter.tangld + lekkr.

>Wolfram's theory that there is a single rule at the heart of everything - a single simple
>    algorithm that, in effect, generates all the rules of physics and everything else

it is love.theory [tm] - nn

nn - faithfully duplicates all appearances (v.ztuborn + total! modezt !ez. ! kan do dzat.

                \\ scott - i expekt the nn article for wired is as good.
                             the nn.book is one page which ...