No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 12 03:55:04 CEST 2002

>>  laaaaaaaaa
>>

>I am a demiverge.  Does this matter to you?  I want you.
>  Please tell me an answer if you wish.

there is only one way to reverse engineer me.
all have failed [something re:it's happening to slowly for my taste] but one.

nn

>like formac, but simpler and better built)  with no
>problems.
>
>arrt

arrt - most elegant is to utilize other people's hard \ soft wear
[with permission]  this is immune.play [TM]

it's elastic. it does amusing things when you squish it. pull on it.
play with it.

then there is that kiss vehicle thing [you know like - i wear ferrets alive.
it's a good thing if you like ferrets think you not +?]

   \i had a dream about you last night, that you sent me a
    miniature ferret through my mailbox.

dzeze dz!ngz hapn

nn - i wear ferrets alive