Shifting Channels...

John Hopkins jhopkins at Colorado.edu
Sat May 11 13:10:00 CEST 2002

Hallo Folks --

First I would like to thank all of you who tuned in, wandered by,
and/or contributed to <di>fusion two weeks ago.  It was exhausting
fun here in Boulder, and we enjoyed connecting with many of you
remotely.  We are culling through the volume of documentation
material that we gathered during the 24-hours and will be putting
together a modest site with some fragments in the next month or so...

As the project is technically over and I am leaving the University
here in Colorado, I will be retiring this mailing list in a couple
weeks.  If you would like to stay tuned to projects like <di>fusion
and other global network-based creative activities, I would invite
you to subscribe to the "neoscenes" list that I have been running for
the last four years.  It is a low-volume announcement list for
projects and activities.  If you are interested, please drop me a
line and I'll subscribe you.

Thanks again!

Peace!

john