ZOMBIE(S)

info at furtherfield.org info at furtherfield.org
Thu May 9 02:46:29 CEST 2002

BlankZOMBIE(S)

I suppose everyone has had a desire for peace, I have.

Too long now, have these dysfunctional males been allowed to ruin our planet with their low-minded non-ideals. Those so called men and sorry excuses, murderers in disguise, who have continuously fooled us whilst in reality being Sinister Shahs and Ministers. Over eager to kill whoever dares to breath outside of their narrow sphere of insidious activities.

I sometimes wish that their souls had not left them and that in some way they were alive, you know, still possessed compassion. I wish that they were aware of the damage that they have caused and then realised how disappointing they have been to humanity. I wish that they were brave enough, honourable enough to confront their conscience and not hide behind an aggressive boy-like posture, smothering us with religion and simple-minded cheap versions of what they have termed as Democracy. Yes, I know it’s silly, and we all wish for many things. We each have our own far-fetched fairy tales and dreams that tease our emotional wires.

The doubt that I feel can fill an ocean, as these Apes continue their mission of pretending to kill terrorism whilst putting in place world domination. This hole that they are creating is a deep chasm, an emptiness that is so vast that no one will ever trust them ever again. They know this and they do not care…confusion, denial, invention, diversion, annihilation is their method to gain what is not theirs.

Yet there is one certainty, one reliable thing that these killers have successfully given to us, and that is death.

‘Don’t hang back with the Brutes!’ Tennessee pleas, and the world does not listen. For the x Dead, the unDead are deaf to the sounds of those timeless and universal screams that have been asking for a better world than what these zombies have imposed.

So why do they not listen to the world’s pleas as bodies are blown apart, as thousands and millions of lives have been cut into numerous disposable pieces and thus publicized via the process of mass mediation, twisted into propaganda fodder?

Why are these facile existential nihilistic males so hell-bent and content in pursuing the eradication of others who merely wish to be free from their corporate whipping parade? Is it because these killers see a truth through our own eyes, reflecting their own self lies?

Once you have passed over the line there is no coming back. Once you have signed your name on to that Neo Liberalist ‘owned’ dotted line, you have no life and you no longer have love, no family, no wife. But you do have power, and power can bring so much pleasure to the killer of life and all things free of restraint.

Once you have passed the line everyone else suddenly seems naïve, they become irrelevant. In comparison to your mission they are obstacles and inconsequential but very useful tools to bring votes, tax, and many bodies to fill army ranks. Ah yes, your cause is so pure that it will surely exterminate humanity, so pure that after the fire there will be no one to clear your mess up. Very Pure indeed…

Oh killer of lives, killer of those imaginations that have desired more than corporate dominated mission statements. How come you are so Dead inside?

Are you the unDEAD, part of the decomposing elite, diseased zombies left to roam this planet with only one purpose – to fuck it up for everyone but the few Big time?

I can see, hear and feel your pain.

You externalize your inner pain, causing unrest whilst actively manipulating our emotional reasoning’s with your (unfortunately) non-refundable and seemingly non-replaceable insertions and they cut deep. Your wounds are now our wounds; you hurt others for your own sake carelessly butchering humanities spirit.

Please come back to life…