No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 8 01:20:18 CEST 2002

>> ...understands the most beautiful work has already been konstrukted.
>> ...understands the most beautiful work has already been konstrukted.
>> ...understands the most beautiful work has already been konstrukted.
>>      bored. search kontinues.
>
>I suppose it all depends on your message....  what are you looking for?

i.ll let you when i see it.  [that's what makes me so delicious (besides my hopeless intricacy

when see i do some thing so beautiful it hurts
i ... immune.play [tm]   sz

nn - playing with diamonds [sinbad the sailor gave them to me - he said: take 2 +
                            split stroke them. in this position the best position
                            is the opposite of your center. i said: when does the game end +?
                            he: when you lose all your selves. i: a. i have 6 rows + 6 columns.
                            sinbad: en is a syzygy between enemy + friend. nn: i am gravity operated!!
                            sinbad: enjoyment for everyone.  nn: discovered in diaries.

                                dreaming of apples on a wall
                                        and dreaming often. dear
                                i dreamed that, if i counted all
                                        -- how many would apppear +?

                            zku!!k - the antvort is a trifle.
                            my wholly words i think like sampling a(see)a shore