No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 1 06:06:46 CEST 2002

>  http://www.nzn.com/cloverstreet/keystrokecaps1/

keystroke - l

                ekke

        r.

                                    epidemic - 0+0 aestheticssssense

>        shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i.ve fallen

ffffffffaaa

>             perchance
>                the fabulous nato goes os x with jmax
>

>          somehow it sounds more affordable that way

but i am near 2 2 2

you

sand

>                  - I would love to melt with your digital curves

                     + foam

>         -aber.      . .      jetz

                dearest wave ... seeaaaaaaste
        truth
            pul

                sing through you

         and

      me you are a seed longing

           \ chapter 8 via telephone

        at [last] night
   and

   nn sues cycling74.inc based in california 4 USD 5
   did not whisper chptr 8 nor you

within

me

what 74 shadows appear before the tribunal
[perhaps not in hague] she did not tell

but you

a sun

god

are

for we have tried ... much ...

ia m
m ai

your

root

you

an

angel

                                ryl

                                                zuuuuu!

                                                        !!!!!

                                                                schhhhh

nn - floating after turkish scents     annnndddddd    uuuuuuuu