spamradio

Leili xx at cyberosis.tv
Tue Mar 26 21:53:50 CET 2002

"Spamradio is serving up delicous helpings of spam each hour of every day to
all who are hungry.

Using a complex arrangement of pipes and funnels we turn the junk mail that
we receive into a streaming audio broadcast that can be enjoyed from
anywhere on the Internet.'

"From time to time we receive spam which exceeds the usually expected high
standards of junk email. These emails are bold and insightful, intelligent
and informative, endearing and ingenious, and often sexually explicit beyond
words. This is spam which aspires to make something of itself. Spam with
ambition."

  http://www.spamradio.com/