modified found poem

Michael Watson mikejw at cruzio.com
Tue Mar 26 11:08:45 CET 2002

>From a list of 186 emotional selling power words at:
http://www.freereports.net/powerwords.html

i am newly free but still for sale
i am a professional so i guarantee special things
i have been tested and have been immediately improved
i was limited and simplistic but now am powerful
it is popular to be big and exclusive
i know how to be valuable and endorsed
fundamentals are unlimited, don't discount them
my perspective is suddenly under priced
who claims my launching skill is reduced?
i am better. i am enormously shrewd
i have many useful survival skills to spotlight
i am the largest living being in the colossal now
i have unlocked my authentic fortune for you
i am announcing a huge gift
i am introducing practical focus
i want even the absolutely lowest
i am the most interesting challenge of your lifetime
i give the highest expert advice
the truth about me is colorful; don't compare yourself to me
ultimate willpower is easily affordable
i am attractive and easily approved of
i am mammoth; i am competitive and fully intend to win
i am innovative; it is here that i have just arrived
soar with me into the sure fire beautiful future
i once was crammed but now am experiencing promising growth
my imagination is astonishing; i am the greatest
probe me with the latest important high tech device
i feel urgent because i am so amazing and exciting
behold my sensational revealing portfolio
i have excellent obsessions and i am remarkable for them
my lust is surging and i have revisited unique fantasies
hurry daring, i am a bargain
let me do the pioneering; our destiny together will be unsurpassed
i am genuine; the mainstream is not informative
this is not my last chance to completly exploit you
isn't that the quality of our gigantic love?
i am lavishly terrific and completely reliable
my emerging breakthrough will be profitable for us both
i am a sampler of noted luxuries
my love is unconditional; this is a timely bonanza for you
the security i offer is quickly refundable
i am a revolutionary miracle; personalized just for you
feel my magic; the rewards have been proven
i am a weird surprise; you should be delighted
you sizeable secrets will be kept wonderfully confidential
i will also deliver my own scarce secrets
i am strong and thus will be famous if i am alert
it is unusual to be outstanding in the energy field
i am rare thus i am liberally instructive
my edge is unparalleled. i am superior to you in every way
don't compromise yourself; admit that i am oddly fascinating
go for the bottom line; send me your simplified zinger
my special offer is tremendously helpful
my technology is selected to be sturdy
my wealth comes with many successful opportunities
i am monumental and startling; be quick
i don't wait till the last minute; i am directly easy
my strange value is simple
you are an insider; download me from Information City