Returned mail: see transcript for details

restate restate at restate.org
Tue Mar 26 02:49:57 CET 2002

devout devoteuse <eulogistic nonoeast-nonofemme> wrote:

>hmmmmmmmm ********************

h + m.

uni form stars marching to the universal rock.

one must have turbulent chaos in one selv to give birth to a dancing star.

fakt.

fakt.

>I think this is a lovely opportunity for
>some people to do something useful by replying this mail

meaning is one permanent actualisatsion ov possibilities.

(i think this this is one lovely opportunity to coerce your comprehension)

>restabelle ?  ( don't you feel just perfect for this job ?  )

just perfect, flatterova.

http://com.pp.asu.edu/classes/jerryb/during.html

(step 2g)

>et
>bonsoir a tous
>claudia

et une bon bon a fin >

http://www.restate.org/synaptiksugar/aerodynamic.jpg

(resident evil)

wet dress.

zombies.

guns.

cool!

>>Please allow me to introduce myself - I am Karen Wong, Programming
>>Coordinator at Studio XXX a women's digital resource and media arts
>>centre situated in Montreal, Canada.

it is my pleasure, woman wong.

i do allow you to click here to download hardcore >

(ov course i do)

http://www.penis-enlargement-pill.com/gallery/lez1/02.jpg

http://rebelle.restate.org/rebelle.html#53

wellformed women at work.

(introducing my selv)

> Through a variety of initiatives,
>>the Studio works with women to demystify digital technologies, to
>>critically examine their social aspects, to facilitate women's access to
>>technology and to create and exhibit new digital works.
>>
>>As such, the Studio would be interested in disseminating information on
>>your lists regarding punctual events that are also presented on-line or
>>streamed - Salons Femmes br at nchées (primarily artists' presentations and
>>performances) and its annual festival - Mermaid in Cyberspace. I would like
>>to find out more about your policy and requirements regarding
>>submissions to your list. I also invite you to visit our Web site at
>>www.studioxx.org .

please do allow me to introduce my selv.

i am the overflowing cup.

(you may get wet)

even so i do invite you to submit.

saturated.steam at restate.org

>>Thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you.

it is said that i do do pay attentsion to every detail.

(http://rebelle.restate.org)

(http://detonators.restate.org)

you may buy buy me too too.

>>Sincerest regards,