[syndicate]

Beatrice Beaubien i2eye at mac.com
Sun Mar 24 17:51:22 CET 2002

On Sunday, March 24, 2002, at 06:57  AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> Beatrice Beaubien <i2eye at mac.com>
>
>> On Friday, March 22, 2002, at 01:10  AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>>>
>>> dzatz uat makez !t tzo del!z!ouz
>>> [uen 01 lozez all hope
>>>

>> test

>> 1
>>
>> 2
>>
>> 3
>>
>> were you still here for me
>>
>> as i was
>>
>> for you
>

> uholenesz = dze zent!mnt u!ch ar!vz
>
> az dze ztor! !z `end!ng`
> az dze muz!k !z `f!n!sh!ng` !tz f!nal kadenza
> az dze art uork !z komprehendd + !n !tz ent!ret!
>

> !f uel ekzekutd !t = 01 emergent propert!
> dzat l!ftz 01 [poz!bl! u] !n 2 transcen.

>                                         nsz
>

>                 !n 2 dze muz!k dzat

>              !

> uen dze muz!k = kompltd
>

> v.ekxpenz!v
> ma!z = havnt lokatd
> 01 alternat ! v

(the transcendant implies a sense of closure, a resolution, or at least
an acknowledgement of the reality left below. indeed, something to look
forward to.)

and yes, dear. it is very expensive. although the cost doesn't worry me.
yet it heartens me that that there is the possibility of an
alternative...

to be honest, the process has already elevated me in so many ways. only
my own heaviness has stood in the way of an even more complete
transformation.
.
.
.
i remember many months ago you put a deadline on all of this. that time
is almost here. (Over the years you have maintained an internal
consistency. only your predicting of the end has been been out of
character.)

With a diffuse and lingering sadness,

bises,

Biti