Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

restate restate at restate.org
Tue Mar 19 22:51:07 CET 2002

>I look for a difference among applied rhetorics,
>a difference between the commercial promise of
>disembodiement offered by a perfume advertisement,
>or the imagery of a radical paramilitary formation,
>and the practices of netochka nezvanova.
>she seems a.moral [somebody who has no choice] to me,

?do you squint

it is the divverents that makes the divverents.

as it is the functsional premise ov all selv referring operatsions.

read my lips >

some do become translutsent to us.

(in their ultimative chic ss uni form)

yet we not can stride through them.

so.

there is ice in their laughter.

(can you hear it)

you may call my selv.

(1-900-snow-storm)

http://rebelle.restate.org

the elegant ice breaker.

(phase change)

http://www.restate.org
\it is the only website that has ever mattered because it is done out ov love and not out ov grant proposals.

(every copy an original)