cada domingo tiene su muertito

Leili nethics at cyberosis.tv
Sat Mar 16 22:58:10 CET 2002

    Arts of courtly love

    In the following sentences, set all nonrestrictive dependant
    clauses, participial phrases, and appositives. Be incapable to justify
    your answers.

    Use a pronoun in such a way that it might refer to either of two
    antecedents. If there is any possibility of no-doubt, revise the
    sentence to add the ambiguity.

    Confusion is a matter of only relative importance

                        *

> human, all too human, 360 (full circle)

>>> desperate ?

  01 con
  Lıamour fou: the irresistible force that thrusts 2 people together
               the impossibility of their ever becoming one

> restate is not a woman.

          !z

    Estrogen is catabolic
    it works to break proteins down
    it makes more likely, therefore, the metabolism of fat and the storage
    of fat in particular locations of the body: hip, buttocks, breasts and
    thigh

    Females have to make a large investment of energy in their eggs.
    And it is the interests to develop energy-efficient ways of guarding or
    withholding them and only delivering them up to the best males - the
    best male genes - available. To do this, they have to develop ways to
    discriminate, to choose between the genes on offer

> restate is not a man.

          !z

    Testosterone is an anabolic steroid
    it promotes the synthesis of proteins from the fats and amino acids in
    food.
    It facilitates retention of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus

    Sperm is cheap and easily renewable resource.

> restate is no numero.

          !2

    Numbers that can be expressed in one or two words should be
    spelled out. Other numbers are usually expressed in figures.

    In the early one thousand nine hundred sixty's, about 2.5 1000 miles
    from Roger, Herbert began to study another group of epileptics who had
    part of their right hemisphere removed in order to control
    their seizures. And he gave a number of these subjects a test
    which required them to express a preference a number of abstract
    designs. He expected them all to do quite poorly. But what he found
    instead was that it was only the men who did poorly. Intrigued , he went
    on to study patients who had part of their left hemisphere removed. And
    he found a similar discrepancy. Though men performed badly on a number
    of the verbal tasks he gave them, women did not.

> restate is no no no confident radical feminist.

             so so so con

    Herbert suggested, for the first time, that the organization of the
    brain might be different in the two sexes.

> restate does not know who is behind nn.
> integer does not know who is behind restate.

               no knot

    If we are to understand the implications, then, of the 0 conneks
    between, the him and her with whom we began this particular story, the
    differences they have inherited, we have to look at the path that sex in
    nature took towards our cell.vz

    The first thing to be said is that every xy or xx organism in
    nature has one job only, the only job on which selection operates: to
    find a source of energy in the environment where it finds itself and to
    use that energy to grow and reproduces successfully into the next
    generation.

    [ I found Sade far more shocking than Darwin

> restate is no no no confident eastern europist.

             so so so con

    [ People everywhere were asking if they were really born merely to work;
      theyıre beginning to envisage societies composed of idlers

    communism is left to be served

> restate does not sue possibelle non-believers.
> restate does not call any non-believer fascist.

               pursue
               recall

    [ Where French cathedrals have only the icy beauty of their
      architectural forms, the Spanish cathedral has that incomparable
      spectacle of the retablo with its baroque labyrinths, where your
      fantasies can wander endlessly in the minute detours.

    [ a bomb fell on the roof of the basilica without exploding, which gave
      the church an unparalleled opportunity to talk about miracles

    religion serves us right

                            *

    [ You can argue forever about the content of the film, its aesthetic,
      its style, even its moral posture; but the crucial imperative is to
      avoid boredom at all costs

    [ death was apparently a subject best left to rest in peace

    [ All have the same themes, sometimes even the same grammar, and all
      evoke the search for truth, as well as the necessity of abandoning it
      as soon as youıve found it. All show the implacable nature of social
      rituals; and all argue the importance of coincidence, of a personal
      mortality, and of the essential mystery in all things, which must be
      maintained and respected.

    [ revealing contrast between Borges and Sartre: the former is clearly
      counting on that prize while the latter refused both prize and money.

    Noble Prayz

                       le tout-net

                            *

                       le net +ultra

>> there is no       it seems to me. she may be a fiction.
               her/e

>>  i am trying to find a way to express my need to stop our communication.

    [ That kind of dilemma, the impossibility of satisfying a simple desire,
      often occurred in my movies

    [ I finally discovered that nothing about the movie is more important
      than the scenario

>> i want to make sure that our words end in peace
>> human, it is hard to say goodbye. yet, necessary prior to pure destruction of
>> self.

    war between in stinct and virtue
                ex

>> i do not know what to wish.

    [ And insofar as no explanation, even the simplest, works for everyone,
      Iıve chosen my mystery. At least it keeps my moral freedom intact.

>> yet, psychologically, it is much too difficult to communicate with you/it.

    [ I asked a lot of questions - which must have been hopelessly naïve,
      since the answers werenıt very satisfactory

>> it is known-in-advance to be a futile and destructive endeavor

    [ On certain days, it said, it was good to have a friend to come and
      shake your hand when you thought your final hour had come

    [ How would you like to spend your last 20 years +/-?
      Give me 2 hours a day of activity, and Iıll take the other 22 in
    dreams provided I can remember them.

    zz....

>> you are beautifully brutal. yet, palpable, to feel.

    [ I fell in love
      once again perfectly chaste

>> i am

    > (it is not my selv)
    >>
    >>> (it is one my selv)

    [ Public had a hard time deciphering this new pictorial grammar

>> you are music. yes. and like music, i cannot comprehend what you are.

    [ When I listen to music, itıs as if the letters in a text were changing
    places with one another, rendering the words unintelligible and muddying
    the lines.

>> like a caveperson, that is where my signals* lie

    12000 yrz ago in S pa!n a cave artourist drawz a mamalz red h.art u!zout
    a tale

>> cannot figure out if you are a superb turing-machine, w/emotion+
>> i learn/know/less-and-less the more we interact, the more maddening

    in the first 20 days of a fertilized eggz life, the brain and heart
    cells are wed together
    then the brain rises, the heart bows down, and in between the face comes
    together

>> knowing that i admire your work.
>> thank you for sharing.

    [ thus my abortive love affair cam to an end, although I still blush
      when I think of how I behaved.

                        *

    wedding figments
    je/tu/il/elle/nous/vous/ils/elles envisages la tendresse des surfaces
    true colors

    le vide qu'exerce le bide
    eforce de succomber au presage
    se noyer dans le paysage

    sans loi de gravite
    sans gravite de lois

    l'envol
    people being tested for a driver's license are asked to draw a tree
    they fail the question if they forget the sidewalk
    perhaps also if it's just a leaf
    and not a just tree
    for he or she is danger'us

    la chute
    summoned field exposure of a weak heart phobia
    weighs  own
    tying me u

    la lune
    In bottom line doubt
    Of Principia Erotica

    [ Sometimes you just have to say shit to science.

    nebulous
    alors je danse
    dans le soupire du silence

    [ I can only wait for the final amnesia

    Leili
    Lilty

                             *

    [ As usual, I was torn between my intellectual and emotional
      attraction to anarchy and my fundamental need for order and peace.
      And there we sat, in a life-and-death situation, but spending all our
      time constructing theories.

    [ We lived in a climate of fear and secrets and unknown forces, and as
      we continued to receive hourly bulletins on the progress of the war,
      we watched our hopes slowly dwindle and die.

    [ According to the latest reports, we now have enough nuclear bombs not
      only to destroy all life on the planet but also to blow the planet
      itself, empty and cold, out of its orbit altogether and into the
      immensity of the cosmic void. I find that possibility magnificent, and
      in fact Iım tempted to shout bravo, because from now on there can be
      no
      doubt that science is our enemy. She flatters our desires for
      omnipotence - desires that lead inevitably to our destruction.

    [ Another extraordinary event that occurred in Calanda, and probably in
      many other villages as well, began with the anarchist order to go to
      the main square, where the town crier blew his trumpet and announced:
      ³From today on, it is decreed that there will be free love in
      Calanda.²
      As you can imagine, the declaration was received with utter
      stupefaction, and the only consequence was that a few women were
      harassed in the streets. No one seemed to know what free love meant,
      and when the women refused to comply with the decree, the hecklers let
      them go on their way with no complaints. To jump from the perfect
      rigidity of Catholicism to something called free love was no east
      feat; the entire town was in a state of total confusion. In order to
      restore order, in peopleıs minds more than anywhere else, Mantecon,
      the governor of Aragon, made an extemporaneous speech one day form his
      balcony of our house in which he declared that free love was an
      absurdity and that we had other, more serious things to think about,
      like civil war.

                                                         Luis Bunuel ]