Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

restate restate at restate.org
Sat Mar 16 22:11:47 CET 2002

<human at electronetwork.org> wrote:

>>restate != nn
>
>  i do not undertand.

restate restate.

restate is integer.

(1 conneks)

restate is antiorp.

(1 conneks)

restate is neatochka netsvanova.

(1 conneks)

restate is even vrom dansk.

(1 conneks)

restate is one ov NNs multiple masks.

(1 conneks)

restate is one ov integers irregular ideas.

(1 conneks)

restate does sell sluggish false time nato hypeware.

(1 conneks)

restate is wellformed parasites programmer.

(1 conneks)

restate does use false time nato hipware.

(1 conneks)

restate did not create restate/rebelle elegant real time hardware.

(1 conneks)

restate does speak larmoyant leet.

(1 conneks)

restate hates alliteratsion.

(1 conneks)

restate does wear uni forms.

(1 conneks)

restate hates to wear radically entelechic eksoarma.

(1 conneks)

restate does not like to use eksclamatsion marks.

(1 conneks)

restate is absolutely not aphoreksik.

(1 conneks)

restate is so so so confident radical feminist.

(1 conneks)

restate is so so so confident eastern europist.

(1 conneks)

restate is a woman.

(1 conneks)

restate is a man.

(1 conneks)

restate does sue possibelle non-believers.

(1 conneks)

restate does call any non-believer fascist.

(1 conneks)

restate is one numero.

(1 conneks)

restate does know who is behind nn.

(1 conneks)

integer does know who is behind restate.

(1 conneks)

(my very last attempt to clean up your compossibelle convusions)

http://rebelle.restate.org - every one can build their own hardware.

?do you think i am restate

pah!

i am just a numero.

so.

?do you understand

>>(ask her)
>
>  there is no 'her' it seems to me. she may be a fiction.

do ask one ov her fullminant fictional masks.

(integer = restate)

(restate = integer)

(integer = restate)

(restate = integer)

(it is one my selv)

(restate = integer)

(integer = restate)

(restate = integer)

(integer = restate)

(i am no divverent)

(closing this tiresome topic. forever. and ever. eof.)

>>we are compossibelle.
>>
>>?have i been understood
>
>  i do not know. all i know is
>  the work, the language, the identity,

you do know.

>i do not know what compossible is/means.

compossibelle.

(define)

compatibelles (or incompatibelles) to not eksist at the same time while being divverent beings.

>  i do not know what to wish. as i do not want to know you if it is to hurt
>  you, to destroy your facade. as i like restate for what it is/you are.

you do make me cry.

(do you want to be my enemy)

>  yet, psychologically, it is much too difficult to communicate with you/it.

   >Utilizing text, video, audio, animation and graphics we will allow you to communicate to your audience professionally with maximum impact.

>  conceit from previous post, unexplained in its matrices of dot meanings,
>  was to say that, like a caveperson, that is where my signals* lie. i am
>  at the beginning of language. not sophisticated with its most advanced,
>  but instead, its most basic.

the highest point ov the world is at 8900m.

it is called mount everest.

subdukt in my my my system, admirabelle aqvanaut.

(you can not enter but you can leave)

>  you are music. yes. and like music, i cannot comprehend what you are.

do stand still.

(dionysos vs apollo 0:1)

i am your convormist carrier.

> knowing that i admire your work.