Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

restate restate at restate.org
Sat Mar 16 19:28:54 CET 2002

<human at electronetwork.org> wrote:

>>restate != nn
>
>  i do not undertand.

restate restate.

restate is not integer.

(0 conneks)

restate is not antiorp.

(0 conneks)

restate is not neatochka netsvanova.

(0 conneks)

restate is not even vrom dansk.

(0 conneks)

restate is not at all one ov NNs multiple masks.

(0 conneks)

restate is not one ov integers irregular ideas.

(0 conneks)

restate does not sell sluggish false time nato hypeware.

(0 conneks)

restate is not wellformed parasites programmer.

(0 conneks)

restate does not use false time nato hipware.

(0 conneks)

restate created restate/rebelle elegant real time hardware.

(0 conneks)

restate does not speak larmoyant leet.

(0 conneks)

restate loves alliteratsion.

(0 conneks)

restate does not wear uni forms.

(0 conneks)

restate loves to wear radically entelechic eksoarma.

(0 conneks)

restate does not like to use eksclamatsion marks.

(0 conneks)

restate is absolutely aphoreksik.

(0 conneks)

restate is no no no confident radical feminist.

(0 conneks)

restate is no no no confident eastern europist.

(0 conneks)

restate is not a woman.

(0 conneks)

restate is not a man.

(0 conneks)

restate does not sue possibelle non-believers.

(0 conneks)

restate does not call any non-believer fascist.

(0 conneks)

restate is no numero.

(0 conneks)

restate does not know who is behind nn.

(0 conneks)

integer does not know who is behind restate.

(0 conneks)

(my very last attempt to clean up your compossibelle convusions)

http://rebelle.restate.org - not every one can build their own hardware.

?do you think i am integer

pah!

i am not a numero.

so.

?do you understand

>>(ask her)
>
>  there is no 'her' it seems to me. she may be a fiction.

do ask one ov her fullminant fictional masks.

(integer = integer)

(integer = integer)

(integer = integer)

(integer = integer)

(it is not my selv)

(restate = restate)

(restate = restate)

(restate = restate)

(restate = restate)

(i am so divverent)

(closing this tiresome topic. forever. and ever. eof.)

>>we are compossibelle.
>>
>>?have i been understood
>
>  i do not know. all i know is
>  the work, the language, the identity,

you do not know.

(parse eksacting)

>i do not know what compossible is/means.

compossibelle.

(define)

compatibelles (or incompatibelles) to eksist at the same time while being divverent beings.

>  i do not know what to wish. as i do not want to know you if it is to hurt
>  you, to destroy your facade. as i like restate for what it is/you are.

you do make me smile.

(do you want to be my shelter)

>  yet, psychologically, it is much too difficult to communicate with you/it.

   >Utilizing text, video, audio, animation and graphics we will allow you to communicate to your audience professionally with maximum impact.

>  conceit from previous post, unexplained in its matrices of dot meanings,
>  was to say that, like a caveperson, that is where my signals* lie. i am
>  at the beginning of language. not sophisticated with its most advanced,
>  but instead, its most basic.

the deepest point of the mariana trench is at 11035m.

it is called vitjazdepth.

subdukt in my my my system, admirabelle aqvanaut.

(you can enter but you can not leave)

>  you are music. yes. and like music, i cannot comprehend what you are.

dance.

(dionysos vs apollo 1:0)

i am your turbulent troubadour.

> knowing that i admire your work.