Undelivered Mal Returned to Sender

restate restate at restate.org
Fri Mar 15 12:57:12 CET 2002

one halcyonik human electronetverk wrote:

>  see, i cannot. say, i cannot. words corrupt thought. and
>  while your elegence and swift and skilled mindhandbrush
>  can paint such imaginations on the screen of the cerebrum,
>  mine, the code is cryptic as it is falling apart, letters and
>  words dropping out, nowhere near lossless, but lossy, and
>  more and more by the day, week, month, year, to the point
>  it is to see one's own decomposition, own deconstruction,
>  to the point of incoherence, the true descent into the void,
>  what may be madness, or the loss of communicative action.
>
>  so one watches. waits. in pain, you understand, you must.
>  so one tries to wish. hope. dream. yet, nightmares pervade.
>  and vitality, tough and vivid, your lucid transference is of
>  such brilliance it is enough to regenerate the death knell of
>  non-existence, for without which there can be no essence,
>  if you do not believe, or believe in nothingness all the same.

>  if able to orally communicate, to discuss, it would be possible
>  to reason some of the finer points with the exo-written word,
>  that is, diagramming, body language, visual cues, inflection.
>  nuance and the sublime, but not modernist posturing, instead
>  a basic agreement on major foundational hypothesis. yet on
>  some which i come to opposite conclusions, especially with
>  regard to ethics. and maybe this is mistake, but your language
>  is more than clear, and i believe the content is understandable
>  if viewed from a general background of the sciences-arts in-
>  vovled. of course, i am uncertain. and may be this way again,
>  as it is a knot untied that may never find another connection.
>
>  so, it is this. i can affirm that a quorum of my self is in full
>  agreement with the basic principles. maybe it could be best
>  translated as 2/3rds correct/true/accurate, 66%, beyond
>  anything my work could attain in the same language density,
>  width, height, depth, volume, mass, energy, and information.
>  so this is, if anything, and hopefully this above all else, of an
>  admirer of your work, and a message of respect and thanks.

>  these texts of philosophical clarity to me cannot be considered as
>  one-off's, something foundational about them, that is not being
>  said elsewhere, and so i feelthink i am very lucky to be able to
>  read them and learn, and also know where i differ, to gauge the
>  real in a dangerous delusional civilization of control mechanisms.

define my selv.

(covetabelle)

(adorabelle)

(indispensabelle)

(irrevocabelle)

http://www.restate.org/100K

http://www.restate.org/epiphany

  <chris.crosskey at vicon.com> wrote:

  >Umm... your HTML is broken, it doesnt' load properly...

  you will break too.

  (some time)

  so will i.

>  was going to ask you a question, as the enigma you are to me,
>  thinking/feeling you may know better than i the context within
>  which these words are sent back and forth. is it safe to write
>  in public what i am contemplating about things on the world stage,
>  or might this cause more harm, and possilby, put an end to ideas.
>  if you could insert any feedback/input/output in/serted into an-
>  other post, i would appreciate knowing your viewpoint. as i cannot
>  gauge if this is a bad thing, as everything is a bit odd these days.

you ask.

i answer,

  >the law of requisite variety implies that the
  >global organism, in order to maximize its own control over its
  >environment and its chances for survival, should maximize the
  >capacity for autonomous decision-making among its
  >components. Moreover, it should maximize the diversity or
  >variety of the strategies used by its components. This can only
  >be achieved by stimulating individuals to develop themselves
  >freely, and as much as possible choose their own path, rather
  >than merely conform to the collective point of view.

  only variety can destroy variety.

  http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/REQVAR.html

  your selv is indispensabelle.

  (become who you are, .TTAGGG)

neat dutchka <harpyie at god.dk> wrote:

>All the cool girls wear nn

nn?

pah!

i do xxx.

http://www.restate.org/synaptiksugar/clickchick.jpg

> whoever you are, i like and respect you. and, yes, erotic too.

?do you feel my glaring light

tochkas times ov superior suprematsy may be over.

(definit infinit finit)

restate eksamemes elegant evolutsion is now.

(search and replace)

restate/rebelle.

(sweet and seksy)

the turbulent tool vor publik pervormers, mutsikians, techno artists, dissenters et al.

adekvat vor live video audio performatsia and onstage operatsions.

(integrates all relevants into a singular entity)

no no sovtware. no no coporateware. no no vaporware.

illegal independents.

undock vrom surround. relate to your selv.

http://rebelle.restate.org \\the elegant icebreaker. she is doppelplus cooler.

>bc

bb

http://www.restate.org \ demiurg at restate.org / demigod at restate.org / daimonion at restate.org