Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

restate restate at restate.org
Tue Mar 12 12:07:06 CET 2002

simpelle collage ov ekspectatsions <matti at devo.com> wrote:

>Your paranoid ideation isn't nearly paranoid enough. In breaking down the
>walls of standardised english all you've managed to do is build new,
>gaudier versions of the same old thing. Epistemological inquiries into
>nature of evidence as a means of the stressing of specific routes
>including both direction and position of etymology will only reveal for so
>long before they become again a webbing preventing the clearing of
>thought. constant or intuitive redefinition is necessary.

language is a system ov access to the autopoietik machine ov the brain,

allowing the individual oecology to perturb and reconfigure the eksisting knowledge states.

therevore the eksistents and use ov a language is thunderously transformatsional.

movement is an inseparabelle feature ov all kinds ov matter.

therevore we have not to justify it.

(constant and intuitive evolutsion)

>Language isn't the enemy.

language is fascist.

you are one too.

as i am.

http://www.utdallas.edu/pretext/PT3.1/kellner2.html

(listen and learn)

>Culture is the enemy.

severe mistake.

culture is one inevitabelle compleksit pattern.

human beings aktsept partikular ways ov organising the world and ov organising sotsial life as being natural.

as a result ideology becomes an essentsial element ov sotsial life.

ideologies are therevore lived / not merely thought / and become projekted as values ov humanity as a whole.

a cultural conditsion is not natural but sotsially and oekonomikally construkted.

fakt.

>This is our supreme eschatology, this is our supreme oppressor. Nothing can be done to remove culture.

eksqvisit episteme.

>All acts are
>cultural, and so can never remove culture's yoke. It takes either an
>inconceivably alien action, or culture's own suicide, the latter leading
>only to super-cultures.

it takes restate superorganitsm.

the antidote.

the antibody.

the antivirus.

see restate/rebelle live in gallery BURYZONE in Bratislava, april 2002.

http://rebelle.restate.org/

communikatsion = invormatsion +  transmission + comprehension

viva la alliteratsion!

nn?

pah!

i am not a numero.