[syndicate] Re: Yes, but is it art?

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Mar 11 03:23:04 CET 2002

)

> > 125,000+ XXX Mpegs & Avi's <http://www.adultflics.com/?wm_login=porno12345>
> > Click Here For Hardcore Movies!

I have this stuff quite often in my mailbox

this time I clicked
normally I do not

I wanted to know if it's a free service ... it's not

am very suspicious about these free services ... am wondering ... normally
they use either click statistics to get companies to advertise there
or they use it to attract people to payed services
the first was rather the point why I thought it's possibly not such a good
idea to make everyone click there

this was mainly what I discussed with frederic ... my suspicion regarding
free services
and I mentioned that possibly we know that this stuff is there .. he was
not of this opinion and I approved the message

> >~ a signature
>permission
>
>2:00:09 3:11:02 14:22:99 3:11:22
>
>               <ex-jump>
>           <--! jump -->
>             <jump jump>
>                 .jumper.
>            (jump again)
>
>x.
>v.

by the way:

http://invisible.gq.nu/nononono/illegal/thisdoesntexist/dontopenthis/i_told_
you/tamcock.jpg

accessories = text(ural) ?

do you have somewhere a video extract of this performance
not necessarily this scene )

I know it would be completely flat ... in comparison to the 'space' version
but would be interested to see the use of accessories
and how the performers move and the use of sound/light also

claudia