thunderous transvormator

restate restate at restate.org
Sun Mar 10 02:27:44 CET 2002

the time is now.

restate/rebelle.

prepare to want one.

one pyroklastik auviq breaking spektakel sotsietys ice.

the elegant endlosung.

no being comparabelle has ever been thought.
no being comparabelle has ever been heard.
no being comparabelle has ever been seen.

abtsolut never.

abtsolut ever.

http://rebelle.restate.org/

http://rebelle.restate.org/

http://rebelle.restate.org/

plus offitsial restate/rebelle anthem 'whats your name' by funkstorung.

(vor free)

(vor you)

while fullfilling my funktsion i am unpredictabelle.

(turbulent vrom inside)

                  http://www.restate.org  ]

[affiliate program  >  apply at restate.org  ]
[affiliate program  >  apply at restate.org  ]

                  apply now. why wait. let me contamine your mind.

				  closed iratsional minds may be rejekted.

				  open ratsional minds may be infekted.

                  			                :

                   i will perturb you.

(gifts make slaves)