Interactive Performance History: A Survey: Please Help

Milena Iossifova mi329 at nyu.edu
Sat Mar 9 03:58:44 CET 2002

Hello,

We are compiling a public web resource on recent history of
interactive performance. This is a project in the scope of Eric
Singer's class Live Interactive Performance at ITP, NYU.

It would be really great if you tell us of any websites presenting
past to present interactive performances - be them event specific
or wider-scoped. This could be also a way for you to present the
live performances that you have done to the interested
community...

We are listing the URLs of existing websites of the type, piece
descriptions, people's biographies, online papers, references to
software, performance hardware systems, interactive instruments,
alternative controllers, online collaborations, related education
(courses), as well as anything else related to interactive
performances - since their very beginning (whenever that was...)
up to date...

Once we have completed our surveys, we will post our findings
(the URL of the website with the combined information) to this list.
Please email your suggestions off list to mi329 at nyu.edu

Thank you for your help and time...:)

Milena Iossifova
Amit Savyon