No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 8 22:47:16 CET 2002

multi purpose hello, destanley at mac.com

>>desirable it may be [is it +?] consulting the max man.ual in regards
>>to setting
>>the file access paths. the symptom you describe is not caused by
>>nato.0+55 enzymes.
>>
>>[rapid solution - may place (all) nato.0+55 objekts in the max.startup folder]
>
>Yes. It worked. Thanks. But don't pull that RTFM with me, next time,

 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ez!                      rtfm with you       nice

>d'accord? Usually objects go in externals. Your docs are pretty
>unclear on that issue...so....although I see the light now, don't cop
>me any more attitude, okay?

cross compositions perform both functions.

>>cost \ etc - if one has been ingesting corporat output since one's birth
>>nato.0+55 utilization may initially result in allergic reactions.
>
>We may all be corporate cows to be milked, but [a] you charged me for
>your software (should of thought about that before dishing out the
>morals) and

what i dish out is shown on the next page.

[b] "ressentiment" comes in many forms (I send you back
>to your Nietzsche). The mere fact that you replied to the comment
>implies option [b]; as it was merely an aside, and a very unimportant
>one at that...

Nietzsche is known to have varnished sentiment in white lacquer. why +?

>...Je ne traduis pas le reste...

le soluzioni formali e quelli funzionali sono risolte con equilibrio + armonia

>--
>Douglas Edric Stanley

Part #19