[syndicate] \/\ hou 2 get dzat look

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Mar 6 15:51:04 CET 2002

At 07:55 06.03.02 -0600, john.m.kuykendall at mail.sprint.com wrote:
>Does anyone on this mailing list ever just get it together and say what
>they actually MEAN? This is madness. An idle sort of bourgeois, faux art
>new age madness. While I am interested in much of what is discussed
>here, I think one can be both intelligent, interesting, AND succinct. Am
>I wrong?

this book is written by many authors and it does references to previous
chapters all the time ...

it's not a magazine.

you just started to read. Am I correct ? (unless you changed e-mail address
or just came back)
on page 3375

present explains the past.

unfortunately no abstract will be of use.

claudia