[syndicate] Article to be approved

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Mar 6 14:44:47 CET 2002

>uh ?

well ....

> >Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:26:48 +0100
> >To: fmadre at wanadoo.fr
> >From: SYMPA <sympa at anart.no>
> >Subject: Moderating your message
> >
> >Your message for list syndicate has been forwarded to editor(s)

)

it suddenly came to my mind that moderation could be very necessary
to compete with certain tendencies of colonializm in our beloved media
culture scene

actually moderation is one of the key points to success in this area, I guess

but

actually I have no idea why

I checked the config file and your subscription ... it's all ok ...
possibly they do some changes at anart ...
will see, if this happens again

bonjour a tous
claudia

            - some registrations depend on slowly working others

                           *                               in between

                                                                                    *
                                              *

                                                                                               *
                                                           *