No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Mar 4 06:19:10 CET 2002

>hi

very

>what news?

looking 4 a sign to leave this world behind
where no 1 knows my name.

und du +?

komfortable +?

i imagine that every historian is similarly
affected when he begins to record the events of
some period and wishes to portray them sincerely.
where is the center of events, the common standpoint
around which they revolve and which gives them cohesion?

in order that something like cohesion, something like causality,
that some kind of meaning might ensue and that it can in some way
be narrated, the historian must invent units, a hero, a nation [of ],
an idea, and he must allow to happen to this invented unit what has
in reality happened to the nameless.

if it is so difficult to relate connectedly a number of events
which have really taken place and have been attested, it is in my case
much more difficult, for everything becomes questionable as soon
as i consider it closely, everything slips away and dissolves,
just as our community, the strongest in the world, has been able
to dissolve.

there is no unit, no center, no point around which the wheel revolves.

our journey to the east and our league, the basis of our community,
has been the most important thing, indeed the only important thing
in my life, compared with which my own individual life has appeared
completely unimportant. and now that i want to hold fast to and describe
this most important thing, or at least something of it, everything is
only a mass of separate fragmentary pictures [tzzzzz] which have been
reflected in something, and this something is

my self, this mirror

>mirror?

+ uat klr r her e!ez +?

>madly.