Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

restate restate at restate.org
Sat Mar 2 02:18:57 CET 2002

NaN <floating ones> wrote (radio edit):

>                luxury is
>

>attention

it is the need vor luksury that reaches deep into your selv.

as superfluous and ekscessive is the water in which your soul loves to swim most, dear.

>as the noise level inkreases the demands on nervous systems
>to differentiate. to decide. to shop - accelerate

no no acceleratsion.

but escape from the deepest valleys.

as it is much much warmer on higher attitudes than those living in the valleys may believe.

nominally in winter.

(my attempt to coerce your comprehension)

so it is my noise that increases your fitness.

(you knew that)

>the ultimate luxury is focus \+\ klarity

thinking != computing

>our ambition is to kapture attention and then, once we have it
>to hand it back to the konsumer.

konsumer kare kompanys mass massage.

KKK.

(giggle)

it is said that the one who wants to be an angel becomes a savage animal.

(do you understand)

>     in a world where everything is shopping ...

sancta simplicitas.

dancing to the universal rock.

(peripatetic vs pathetic)

>luxury is NOT shopping