No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 29 20:30:25 CET 2002

>                       Live Art: Use of New Media Technologies in

Work

>                       Led

                        melt!ng

>by the British artist (schhhhhhh) group Blast Theory,
>fronted

    melt!ng

>by Matt Adams,

    moltn

>participants will gain new access

                        schhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>technology which will allow them

schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

                        move away from fixed images and media.

                        toward +?

                        01 young petal hangz th!n + blue az dze zk!
                        u!th 01 tongue + l!p zearch!ng + feel!ng 4
                        !tz 4rm + arch about u!ch !t had b!n dream!ng
                        4 01 long t!me prepar!ng dze path 2 01 d!ztant
                        fragrant ab!sz ov dze zoul  +?

                         you can do that - r!!!!!!!!ght +?

>In
>dayfilling

 fulfilling +?

>workshops

sweatshops +?

>                       PARTICIPANT PROFILE
>                       Performing Arts practitioners, video artists,
>media artists, postgraduate students. Artists

ie. workers _?