[syndicate] [shakeZkknut] I want the spirit of Syndicateto awaken ! - http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut/

Michael Watson mikejw at cruzio.com
Sun Mar 17 01:07:33 CET 2002

>Michael Watson a *crit :
>
>> >babelfish says :
>> >le sans connaissance collectif me montre du doigt
>>
>> suce sur le doigt pour gagner la connaissance
>
>bite the doigt to enjoy the moonshine

i promised not to use my teeth so no need to clobber me in the head. i have
enjoyed moonshine, white lightning, although the hillbilly cult surrounding
this illegal substance did not suit me and it made me crazy mad drunk
requiring resusitation.

i am an infant at the breast of syndicate

http://www.silcom.com/~timber/nursing.html

i am an irish peasant savage on the pacific shore. the european mind is too
much for me. it intrigues anyway. i will go away if savages are not allowed.

the poetry prose reads like on acid trip. what is the meaning of it all? are
you _that much smarter than me or do i lack education. probably both. i am
an uncouth and boorish american, familiar and personal, trying to sell you
something

http://www.silcom.com/~timber/alexpaint.html

sometimes, we are left behind

http://www.opendiary.com/entryview.asp?authorcode=C100605&entry=10551