[syndicate] Re: Yes, but is it art?

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 10 16:20:42 CET 2002

At 02:33 10/03/2002 +0100, Claudia Westermann wrote:
>I actually have no idea, why one should do this.
>
>basically it is completely against the net idea. no ?

oui, as I see it (and you)

>( perhaps this could be explained ... have the slight idea, that this
>could be one reason, why this name subject comes up. )

absolument, claudia
)

also, some undisclosed sender (maybe she can come out if she wants) tells
me that
"its not easy to be an artist working on the internet"

that is what I have come to think too
it is impossible to be an artist working on the internet
with traditional practices which thrive for surface, always more and more
surface

wrong medium
no surface to overtake here just deep holes thru which we jump in the
suspension of sense that is produced by links

f.